Location: Denver Logistics Center, 555 Corporate Circle, Golden, CO 80401.
currently seeking On-Site Supervisor for a contract to provide support to the DLC Veteran Services Division (VSD) Customer Support Center (CSC) and related customer services to support DLC operations.
- Coaching Agents in accordance with the established standard operating procedures and training curriculum.
- Coordinating with the Chief of Veteran Services and the Government FTE Supervisor for the Call Center to ensure appropriate coverage is in place during the business operating hours.
- Providing the Government with call data metrics.
- Interacting with customers and other members of the VSD team with respect, courtesy, focus, and professionalism.
- Actively participating in improving the VSD’s Call Center performance by assisting in balancing all workload requirements, responding to management requests for information or ideas that enhance the effective operation of the phone lines, and completing and/or reinforcing customer service training.
- Being responsible for the services performed by Agents
- Working with DLC management on complex issues and concerns.
- Providing a summary of all duties performed by and/or Agents’ accomplishments
- Primary purpose is to monitor the performance; ensuring customer service runs efficiently and effectively, and that VSSTs remain optimally productive throughout the contract.
- Have a thorough knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation to compose written material, including any correspondence with Veterans, medical facilities, manufactures, and other external customers, both verbally and in writing.
- Have a basic knowledge and skills with computer programs like Windows, Excel, and Microsoft Office suite and typing skills.
- Be able to act as an expert source of information for different models of hearing aids, different types and sizes of batteries, prosthetic socks, orthotic softgoods, and apnea and telehealth equipment in understanding the DLC programs and processing procedures.
- Have the ability to effectively listen and communicate verbally with people on the telephone.
- Be able to convey any information accurately, fully, and clearly about DLC inventories, which are of interest to the caller or make a proper referral when the information or service requested can be better provided by a different organization or agency.
- Have proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications like Windows, Excel and Microsoft Office Suite, advanced typing skills, and knowledge of multi-line phone systems.
- Advanced/exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Experience and knowledge to administratively maintain files, generate reports, and keep timecards.
Training and/or Education:
- The on-site Supervisor shall have high school diploma or equivalent, but additional higher education, specifically in business management/supervision, is preferred.
- A minimum of one-year experience in a call center, customer service, or supervisory position.